The industry's most configurable and innovative shoulder mounting solution for film and digital motion picture cameras.
Fully compatible with RED One, Scarlett and Epic, among other cameras.
Element's hand-held system combines innovative design with exceptional workmanship and materials.
• How or what do I use to attach my RED Epic camera?
You will need to use the Hybrid Epic Shim Plate along with the 19mm Studio Hybrid BridgePlate. We also make a 15mm Studio Hybrid BridgePlate in case you would like to employ the 15mm Rod Standard.
• Does it come with some kind of base plate system?
The Mantis does not come with a Baseplate/Bridge Plate. The Mantis can accommodate any ARRI standard bridgeplate such as the Element Technica 19mm and 15mm Studio Hybrid Bridge Plate Systems, RED Quick Release Platform Pack or Quick Release Platform Systems.
• Will it work with a RED QuickRelease plate?
You can use the RED Quick Release Platform Pack or Quick Release Platform Systems, not the Bolt-on version.
• If I'm not going to use the RED QuickRelease plate, is it posible to attatch 19mm rod-holders/clamps?
Yes, you will need a 19mm Hybrid BridgePlate.
• There is a version/option called 6" extension. What is this?
Yes, a Standard Mantis offering comes with individual 9” Handle Extensions that are telescopic. You now have a 6” Handle Extension version available for shorter configuration.